Applications of Nanotechnology
Nano Science and Nanotechnology refers to the field of understanding and controlled manipulation of structures and phenomena that have nanoscale dimension and can be used across all other science fields like biology, physics, chemistry, material sciences, and engineering. The Rapid development of that field has been facilitating the transformation of traditional sectors food, agriculture etc. We can see the application of nanotechnology in almost every fields that’s makes our life much easier and better.
- Track 1-1 Nanotechnology in Food
- Track 2-2 Nanotechnology in Fuel Cells
- Track 3-3 Nanotechnology in Solar Cells
- Track 4-4 Nanotechnology in Batteries
- Track 5-5 Nano-bioengineering of enzymes