Nanomedicine can be defined as the monitoring, repair, construction, and control of human biological systems at the molecular level, using engineered nanodevices and nanostructures. It is a branch of medicine that applies knowledge and tools of nanotechnology to the treatment and prevention of disease. Nanomedicine involves the use biocompatible nanoparticles and robotics for diagnosis, sensing or actuating purposes in a living organism, drug delivery etc.
- Track 1-1 Nano-Bio Interfaces
- Track 2-2 Novel Optoelectronic Devices
- Track 3-3 Nanomedicne and Nanoemulsions
- Track 4-4 DNA nanotechnology
- Track 5-5 Nano Arrays for Advanced Diagnostics
- Track 6-6 Cellular based Therapy