Nanoelectronics is based on the application of nanotechnology in the field of electronics and electronic components. Nanoelectronics may generally mean all the electronic components, special attention is given in the case of transistors. These transistors have a size lesser than 100 nanometers. Although a nanoelectronics device can be made fully functional, the workload it can do is restricted to its size. The basic principle is that the power of a machine will increase according to the increase in volume, but the amount of friction that the machine’s bearings hold will depend on the surface area of the machine.
- Track 1-1 Graphene Transistor
- Track 2-2 Single Electron Transistor
- Track 3-3 Carbon Based Nano Sensors
- Track 4-4 Nano Fabrication
- Track 5-5 Nano Material Electronics
- Track 6-6 Molecular Electronics
- Track 7-7 Nano electronic Devices